Crowds turn out for Sandringham Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
Sunshine brought out the crowds for the first day of the Sandringham Food and Drink Festival today.
Thousands packed in to sample food from around the world, along with a healthy dash of Norfolk produce.
'It's been nice, it always is nice here as long as it doesn't rain,' said show organiser Mark Hulme.
As well as the food - along with plenty of ales, ciders, spirits and other drinks - Mr Hulme said one of the most popular parts of the show were the demonstrations by celebrity chefs.
'The guy who always attracts is Levi Roots,' he said, adding spilled out of the marquee into the showground while the Reggae Reggae Sauce supremo was on stage.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday's bill includes Matt Tebbutt (1pm/3.30pm), Phil Vickery (11am/1.45pm) and Chantelle Nicholson (12-noon/2.30pm).
The festival is open from 10am-6pm. Tickets on the gate are priced £9 (adult) £8 (conc) and £4 (children). Parking is free.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire