Crowds enjoy festivities at King’s Lynn Christmas lights event
- Credit: Archant
It's all feeling rather festive in King's Lynn.
On a cold Sunday night hundreds gathered at the Tuesday Market Place to see the lights switched-on.
Back by popular demand to take part in the countdown were the stars of the King's Lynn Corn Exchange pantomime, which this year is Jack and the Beanstalk.
The lights were turned on by the mayor Carol Bower.
Kicking-off during the afternoon, there was live entertainment hosted by KLFM.
You may also want to watch:
Motown tribute band the Fascinettes proved a hit with visitors.
There was festive stalls, funfair rides and children were able to visit Father Christmas in his grotto.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack