Cromer Twinning Association visits Crest with Norfolk band The Castaways
More than 30 people set off from the Cromer area last month to attend the annual twinning meeting with Crest and Nidda.
This year it was the turn of Crest to act as hosts and groups also attended from Italy and Slovenia as they also have links with the town.
The twinning was planned to coincide with a music festival in Crest.
From Italy there was a baroque music trio, from Nidda a brass ensemble who performed German brass band music, and from Medvode a male voice choir.
Norfolk band The Castaways also performed concerts in a residential home, a primary school and in the town centre.
A meeting was arranged for representatives from all of the twinned towns to discuss local musical events and how music is promoted and supported within each of the countries.
? For more information or to join the Twinning Association please ring secretary Gordon Little on 01263 510137.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 4 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 7 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 10 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant