Cromer teenager celebrates birthday after beauty pageant
She may not be wearing a beauty pageant crown, but Inez Hopwood is still sporting a big smile.
The teenager is celebrating her 18th birthday the day after taking part in the Miss Cambridgeshire contest.
A cleaner at her mum's Cromer pub, Inez, swapped her mop and bucket for some more stylish attire for the glitzy occasion.
Inez said: 'There was quite a lot of pressure and it is probably not something I would do again. Many of the other girls had entered contests before, which might have given them an advantage.'
She added: 'We are having a family celebration today and I will be going out clubbing with friends later in the week.'
You may also want to watch:
Inez is now hoping to swap her cleaning duties at the The Wellington on Garden Street for bar work.
A beauty therapy student at City College Norwich, she is planning to go travelling and train as a midwife.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen