Cromer’s About with Friends charity looking forward to Christmas party, thanks to £200 donation
- Credit: Archant
Members of a Cromer disability support charity can look forward to a special Christmas party, thanks to a £200 donation from a local bank.
About With Friends creates opportunities for children and adults with learning disabilities through practical work skills and social activities.
As well as offering disability support, it gives individuals the opportunity to gain new experiences and lets them know that they are re valued.
The donation is part of a nationwide Christmas programme by TSB, which is giving every one of its branches money to gift to a local cause.
Paul Baxter, TSB Aylsham bank manager, said: 'It's fantastic to know that the £200 we are giving them will really make a difference to people spreading some much-needed Christmas cheer in our community.'
You may also want to watch:
Helen Dalton Hare, from About With Friends, said: 'It's great to see a national company supporting the communities they serve at such a local level.'
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting