A140 reopens following crash between two cars
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The A140 at Hevingham has reopened following a crash between two cars this afternoon.
Norfolk police said officers called to Cromer Road at 12.46pm on Friday, August 16, to reports of a collision between a Ford Focus and a Renault.
The road was blocked at its junction to Short Thorn Road, but a police spokesperson said it had since cleared.
Police said there were reports of minor injuries sustained.
Hevingham is located about seven miles north of Norwich and four miles south of Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
- Updates to follow
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich