Cromer Pier to re-open following storm surge
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Pier is set to re-open tomorrow following Friday's storm surge.
The visitor attraction remained shut over the weekend while a safety inspection was carried out by North Norfolk District Council.
A statement from the pier and Pavilion Theatre management team said: 'We are very pleased to confirm that the safety checks have now been completed by North Norfolk District Council and the repairs to the pier will be completed today ready to open for business at 10am tomorrow morning.
'The box office is open today for telephone bookings only, if you prefer, you can view the what's on and book online for all shows 24 hours a day.
'We would like to thank everybody for their good wishes, offers of help and messages, it is very appreciated.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock