New burger restaurant for Unthank Road in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Cromer's Craft Burger is to open a second restaurant in Norwich's Golden Triangle
Norwich is set for a brand new burger restaurant as Cromer's Craft Burger branches out with a new venue in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
The former Lillie Langtry pun on Unthank Road at the corner with Park Lane will open as Craft Burger Norwich on December 1, serving a selection of gourmet beef, chicken, pork, fish, vegetarian and lamb burgers, hot dogs, steaks, ribs and chicken dishes.
Manager Niki Armstrong said the menu would be a slightly stripped-back version of the North Norfolk restaurant on New Street, but that the Norwich branch would bring the same relaxed dining that burger fans have enjoyed in Cromer, with 40 indoor seats and 20 outdoor seats available in warmer weather.
He said: 'We are looking forward to bringing the same relaxed vibe and dining experience from Cromer to Norwich. People have been popping in to see what we're up to and are really excited that this part of the city will soon have a new burger restaurant!'
Mr Armstrong added that the signature beef burgers which will be served at the restaurant were made from top quality steak mince with the addition of '10 top secret ingredients'.
Burger fans will be able to enjoy patties with names such as The Nutty Pig, The Jammy Cow, The Tusk, The Swimmer and The Earth. Bookings are already being taken for the new restaurant via the Cromer branch. For more details, visit www.craftburgercromer.co.uk.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
Craft Burger was established three years ago by businessman Andrew Hubbard, 26, who owns the business with his partner Chantelle. There are plans to create a burger empire of Craft Burger restaurants in other areas of the country, with Mr Hubbard hoping to increase his portfolio in the coming year.
* Craft Burger Norwich will be at 79 Unthank Road.