New burger restaurant for Unthank Road in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Cromer's Craft Burger is to open a second restaurant in Norwich's Golden Triangle
Norwich is set for a brand new burger restaurant as Cromer's Craft Burger branches out with a new venue in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
The former Lillie Langtry pun on Unthank Road at the corner with Park Lane will open as Craft Burger Norwich on December 1, serving a selection of gourmet beef, chicken, pork, fish, vegetarian and lamb burgers, hot dogs, steaks, ribs and chicken dishes.
Manager Niki Armstrong said the menu would be a slightly stripped-back version of the North Norfolk restaurant on New Street, but that the Norwich branch would bring the same relaxed dining that burger fans have enjoyed in Cromer, with 40 indoor seats and 20 outdoor seats available in warmer weather.
He said: 'We are looking forward to bringing the same relaxed vibe and dining experience from Cromer to Norwich. People have been popping in to see what we're up to and are really excited that this part of the city will soon have a new burger restaurant!'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Armstrong added that the signature beef burgers which will be served at the restaurant were made from top quality steak mince with the addition of '10 top secret ingredients'.
Burger fans will be able to enjoy patties with names such as The Nutty Pig, The Jammy Cow, The Tusk, The Swimmer and The Earth. Bookings are already being taken for the new restaurant via the Cromer branch. For more details, visit www.craftburgercromer.co.uk.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
Craft Burger was established three years ago by businessman Andrew Hubbard, 26, who owns the business with his partner Chantelle. There are plans to create a burger empire of Craft Burger restaurants in other areas of the country, with Mr Hubbard hoping to increase his portfolio in the coming year.
* Craft Burger Norwich will be at 79 Unthank Road.