Woman had baseball bat with knife strapped to its end
- Credit: Archant
A woman was found in a seaside town with a baseball bat with a knife strapped to the end of it.
Katherine Hall, 22, was charged with possession of an offensive weapon in Hunstanton on September 16 this year.
Hall, who had been staying at a refuge in Hunstanton but was now effectively homeless and looking for accommodation in Lowestoft, pleaded guilty to the offence.
Andrew Jackson, prosecuting, said it was an "unpleasant" weapon.
Isobel Ascherson, mitigating, asked for the sentencing to be adjourned for a report.
You may also want to watch:
She said her client, who suffers from ADHD, was due to give birth to her first child in December and so was not medicated for her condition at the time of the offence due to the effect it could have on her baby.
Judge David Goodin adjourned sentence until November 8 but warned he could make no promises at all about "anything other than immediate custody".
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game