Woman in her 60s sexually assaulted while waiting for a bus
- Credit: Google
A woman in her 60s waiting for a bus was sexually assaulted in one of two attacks in Great Yarmouth on the same day.
Both assaults happened on Monday (March 25).
The first was at around 4.30pm where a woman in her 60s was waiting for a bus in Beccles Road, Great Yarmouth, when she was approached by a man who then touched her inappropriately.
The second occurred sometime between 4.45pm and 5.15pm on the same day on Church Lane in Gorleston, when a man tried to touch a woman, aged in her 40s, before punching her in the head.
A man in his 20s was arrested in connection with the incident, however was later released under investigation pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed similar incidents in and around the areas.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Rachel Houghton at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 quoting reference 36/20125/19.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.