Woman arrested after man falls to death from tower block
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested after a man died after falling from a city tower block.
Police were called to Normandie Tower on Rouen Road in Norwich following reports a man had fallen from the building at 6.30pm today (Friday, June 5).
Officers arrived on scene to find a man in his 20s with serious injuries.
Despite resuscitation attempts, the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A woman in her 30s has been arrested in connection with the incident and has been taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The area has been cordoned off while officers investigate the circumstances of the death.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 8 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
Anyone who witnessed the incident and has not spoken to officers should call Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number 375.