Woman arrested after man falls to death from tower block
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested after a man died after falling from a city tower block.
Police were called to Normandie Tower on Rouen Road in Norwich following reports a man had fallen from the building at 6.30pm today (Friday, June 5).
Officers arrived on scene to find a man in his 20s with serious injuries.
Despite resuscitation attempts, the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
A woman in her 30s has been arrested in connection with the incident and has been taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The area has been cordoned off while officers investigate the circumstances of the death.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 9 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
Anyone who witnessed the incident and has not spoken to officers should call Norfolk Police on 101 quoting incident number 375.