Woman arrested following earlier crash on rural road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a person was taken to hospital following a crash.
It happened on Friday, December 13, at around 9.10am at Great Massingham, between Fakenham and King's Lynn.
Police, an ambulance crew and firefighters were all called to the junction with Castle Acre Road and the B1145.
Two vehicles were involved in the incident.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the arrest.
You may also want to watch:
They said: "One female in her 30s was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drug driving, and taken to King's Lynn Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
"She was later released under investigation, pending further enquiries."
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
Another person had to be treated by paramedics after sustaining minor injuries. They were later taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn.
Firefighters from King's Lynn North and South also attended.