Woman arrested following earlier crash on rural road
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a person was taken to hospital following a crash.
It happened on Friday, December 13, at around 9.10am at Great Massingham, between Fakenham and King's Lynn.
Police, an ambulance crew and firefighters were all called to the junction with Castle Acre Road and the B1145.
Two vehicles were involved in the incident.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary confirmed the arrest.
You may also want to watch:
They said: "One female in her 30s was arrested at the scene on suspicion of drug driving, and taken to King's Lynn Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
"She was later released under investigation, pending further enquiries."
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
Another person had to be treated by paramedics after sustaining minor injuries. They were later taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn.
Firefighters from King's Lynn North and South also attended.