Woman accused of husband’s murder due to appear in Norwich court
- Credit: Archant
A woman charged with the murder of her husband in Wymondham is due to appear in court today (Wednesday, August 28).
Kumarathas Rajasingam, 57, was found at a property in Burdock Close in the town on Saturday, March 16 with serious wounds to his head and chest.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment where he died the following morning.
Jeyamalar Kumarathas, 54, has been charged with the murder of her husband.
She is due to appear at Norwich Crown Court today for a mention hearing in front of Judge Stephen Holt.
You may also want to watch:
A trial has been fixed for December 2 this year.
Mr Rajasingam used to own the nearby Spar supermarket on Blackthorn Road
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel