Witness appeal launched after ‘suspicious fires’ at toilet block
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after two suspicious fires at a toilet block.
The first arson attack happened at a public toilet block in the cemetery at Gateway Lodge, Rotterdam Road on Wednesday, September 16 at 1.15pm.
Nobody was hurt during the incident and fire crews from Suffolk Fire and Rescue extinguished the fire.
Days earlier, on Sunday September 13, a second arson attack took place at the same location.
Officers from Lowestoft Police are appealing for witnesses and ask that anybody who saw anyone behaving suspciously in the area to contact Lowestoft Police quoting crime reference number 37/54608/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'