Wing mirror damaged during Norwich road rage incident
- Credit: Archant
A car's wing mirror was damaged during a road rage incident in Norwich.
Police said an argument broke out between the drivers of a silver Citroen Berlingo and a blue Vauxhall Corsa at Carrow Road on Saturday, January 12.
The Berlingo driver was said to be in stationary n traffic, near to the Wherry Road junction, when he became involved in an altercation.
It resulted in the Berlingo's wing mirror being damaged.
Police said the incident took place at about 12.30pm and that the driver of the Vauxhall Corsa was also a man.
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Paul Collins at Bethel Street Police Station on 101.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140