Warrant issued after man accused of threatening to graffiti Norfolk police station and cars fails to show up in court
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a man who failed to appear at court to face charges over damage to police and court property.
Simon Green, 26, of Newmarket Road, Norwich, was due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Thursday, November 22 in connection with four offences.
He has been charged with threatening to graffiti police buildings and cars belonging to Norfolk police in Norwich on November 6 this year.
He has also been charged with assaulting a constable in the execution of their duty on the same date.
Green also faces charges of causing criminal damage to a wall belonging to Norwich Crown Court on November 1 this year and another of damaging concrete paving slabs at Wymondham on November 14 this year.
You may also want to watch:
Green failed to appear at court and District Judge Nicholas Watson issued a warrant for his arrest not backed for bail.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences