Have you seen this man? He’s wanted on recall to prison
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a man who is wanted in the west and north Norfolk areas.
Alexander Hewitt, 61, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.
Hewitt is described as white, of a slim build, around 5ft 7, with receding hair and he also wears glasses.
It is thought Hewitt may be in north Norfolk and is also known to frequent B&Bs in the area.
Anyone who may have seen Hewitt, or may know of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Constabulary immediately on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 7 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone