Norwich man to stand trial accused of groping woman in nightclub
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2012
A 42-year-old man will stand trial after denying groping a woman in a Norwich nightclub.
Wahid Khalfallah, of Kirklees in Norwich, pleaded not guilty to sexual assault of a female aged over 16 at Norwich Magistrates Court this morning.
The incident is said to have occurred at the Qube nightclub on December 16 last year.
Khalfallah elected trial by judge and jury at Norwich Crown Court.
He will appear there on June 28 for a further hearing.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers