Voodoo Bantu bike stolen in early morning burglary
- Credit: Archant
A Voodoo Bantu bicycle was stolen after burglars broke into a shed in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking information and witnesses in connection with a shed burglary in Lowestoft, which happened in the early hours of Monday morning (June 29).
A police spokesman said: “The shed at a home in Seago Street, Lowestoft was broken into some time between 1am and 6am this morning after the lock was forced off.
“Once inside, an orange and grey Voodoo Bantu bicycle was stolen.
“Can you help?”
You may also want to watch:
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby or have any information about this burglary, please contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference 37/36173/20, via 101.
Alternatively report something online via www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 7 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 8 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 9 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 10 Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m