Seesaw damaged as vandals target play area
Vandals have damaged a wooden seesaw in a children’s play area.
The incident, which happened between Saturday, August 8 and Monday, August 10, saw the equipment in the Neatherd Moor community play ground in Dereham vanalised.
Norfolk police have said they believe the attack was deliberate.
The park was fitted with new equipment back in 2016.
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have seen suspicious activity in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC David Johnson in the Op Solve team on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/54801/20.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 8 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 9 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 10 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze