School windows smashed in New Year's Day vandal attack
Vandals smashed windows at a Norfolk primary school in the early hours of New Year's Day.
Police were contacted after windows at Corpusty Primary School, near Holt in North Norfolk were smashed.
It is believed the damage occurred at about 4am on Friday (January 1 2021).
North Norfolk Police have tweeted: "We are currently investigating a report of the windows being smashed at Corpusty Primary School. This is a callous and disgraceful act. If you have seen or heard anything, please call 101 quoting ref 36/66/21 #679
The Norwich Road-based school, part of the Synergy Multi-Academy Trust, has a capacity of 105 pupils aged between three and 11.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has details surrounding it is urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout