Uninsured 19-year-old driver released after drug driving
- Credit: Archant
A man with no insurance and a provisional licence has been released under investigation after driving under the influence of cocaine.
Norwich police stopped and arrested the 19-year-old on Wednesday at 11.30am on Westwick Street, in Norwich city centre.
He was caught in the car without insurance and without a full licence with no supervision.
The arrest came after the driver's DrugWipe test came back positive for cocaine, police have said.
The driver was taken into custody for a blood sample.
You may also want to watch:
He has since been released without charge in relation to driving without insurance and a licence.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations