CCTV image released after laptop and phone stolen at bus stop
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A laptop and phone was stolen from a bus stop in Norwich.
Police are appealing for help to identify a man following a theft at the University of East Anglia.
A laptop and mobile phone were stolen from a bus stop in Chancellors Drive at the university at around midnight between Friday, June 7 and Saturday, June 8.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to following the incident.
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information should contact PC Ian Betts at Earlham Police Station via 101, quoting crime reference number 36/38711/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 7 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 9 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 10 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE