Two appear in court charged with drugs offences in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two people have appeared in court in connection with supplying crack cocaine and heroin in Norwich.
Officers from the Norwich North Safer Neighbourhood Team executed a warrant at an address in Lilburne Avenue at around 9.55am on Tuesday, July 23 and seized a large quantity of heroin and crack cocaine, cash and mobile phones.
Marquitta McKenzie, 34, of Desmond Drive in Norwich and Alton Williams, 40, of no fixed address, have both been charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
They both appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday(July 24).
The case for both defendants was sent to Norwich Crown Court on August 21.
You may also want to watch:
McKenzie and Williams were remanded in custody.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs