Two teenagers charged following spate of Broadland burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers are to appear in court after being charged following a series of burglaries in Broadland and north Norwich.
Police received reports of 10 burglaries in Acle, Drayton, Norwich, Salhouse and Horstead since December 18 last year and the beginning of this year where suspects forced entry by smashing windows or doors.
A 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Francisco Goncalves, 19, of King Street, Great Yarmouth, have been charged in connection with burglaries in Postwick Lane and Strumpshaw Road in Brundall.
The 17-year-old is also accused a burgling a property in Westfield Road, Brundall. All offences took place between January and February.
The 17-year has been remanded in custody while the 19-year-old has been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
Both will appear at Norwich Crown Court on June 24.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Two people injured in A47 crash