Two men seriously injured following motorbike crash
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s suffered life-threatening injuries following an early morning crash.
Police are seeking witnesses following a serious collision involving a Ducati Monster motorcycle and a white BMW car in Carlton Colville, Lowestoft.
Officers were called out at midnight on Thursday, August 29 following the crash between the motorbike and car on Ribblesdale, travelling towards the A1145.
A police spokesman said: "The motorcyclist, a man in his 20s, sustained life-threatening injuries.
"His pillion passenger, a man in his 20s, also sustained serious injuries including a broken leg."
You may also want to watch:
Both men were taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment where they remain.
The driver of the BMW, a man in his 50s, was uninjured.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
The police spokesman added: "The road was closed to allow an investigation into the circumstances of the collision to get under way but it has since re-opened."
Witnesses or anyone who saw the manner of driving prior to the incident is asked to contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) quoting CAD reference two of August 29 to police on 101.
Anybody who may have relevant dash-cam or mobile phone footage is asked to visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/report-something/9-dashboard-camera-report-form