Man arrested after taking imitation firearm to Norwich fight
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man has been arrested following his involvement in a fight in Norwich.
Officers were called to Copenhagen Way shortly after 3pm on Saturday, May 16, following reports that a number of people were involved in the brawl.
Police enquiries continued after it was reported that one of the men involved in the fight was in possession of an imitation firearm.
Their investigation took them later that evening to a house in Heath Crescent, close to Norwich Airport, where the 30-year-old was arrested and the imitation firearm was seized.
The man was taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and released on bail until Tuesday, June 9, while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
A second man, 37, was arrested at the house on suspicion of possessing a class-A drug.
He was also questioned and later received a caution.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears