Two teenagers arrested after police chase
- Credit: Google Images
Two men have been arrested in connection with an incident in Great Yarmouth.
Officers were called to Palgrave Road shortly before 5.30am on Sunday, January 31 after reports that a motorbike had been stolen from outside a property.
The motorbike was later recovered in Waxham.
A police spokesman said: "Officers located another suspected stolen vehicle in Great Yarmouth at about 9.35am which failed to stop for police before being pursued.
"The vehicle was later found abandoned in Rodney Road."
Two men, both aged in their late teens, were later arrested on suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle, assault on an emergency worker and breach of health order in connection with the incidents.
The police spokesman added: "They have both been taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre and will be questioned in due course."
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 9 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 10 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
Witnesses should contact PC Jack Fry on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/6453/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111.