Motorist arrested for drink driving after crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested for drink driving following an accident in the early hours of Thursday morning.
The driver was arrested for failing a roadside breath test after an accident in West Winch near King's Lynn.
Police said the woman failed to provide a second test and was being held in custody.
A second person was also arrested for drink driving in a separate incident on the A47.
Police believe the man left his home following a domestic incident.
You may also want to watch:
In a Twitter post, police said: 'Male arrested for drink drive on A47 having left his home address following a domestic incident. Evidential sample provided in custody of 74 ugs.'
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder