Two arrested on A47 after police find knuckle duster, cannabis and stolen diesel
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested for multiple offences after police swooped near King's Lynn.
The crack Operation Moonshot team were involved in the operation on the A47 at West Walton, between Wisbech and King's Lynn, last night.
One tweeted: 'Great team effort tonight between @NSRAPT and #opmoonshotwest resulted in two males being arrested for drug driving, no license, no insurance, theft of diesel and going equipped, following a stop in Kings Lynn.
'Involving over 11 offences in Norfolk/Cambs/Bedfordshire and finally another male was also arrested for drug driving, possession of cannabis and a knuckle duster on the A47 at West Walton.'
Elsewhere in west Norfolk, two men were also arrested on suspicion of high value thefts from shops.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed