Two arrested for driving under the influence of cocaine and cannabis
- Credit: Archant
Two drivers were arrested for drug driving in two separate incidents.
In Thetford on Sunday, one driver who had evaded police earlier in the week was pulled over and arrested for driving while under the influence of cannabis and cocaine.
He was also arrested for possession of cannabis, disqualified driving, and for having no insurance. The car, cash, and an amount of cannabis was also seized, said Breckland Police.
On Twitter, the officers said: 'PC 747 and 1132 had this vehicle make off from them a few nights ago in Thetford. Occupants searched and cannabis, cash and driver's car were seized.'
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team also arrested a driver for drug driving in Brandon, also on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Officers said on Twitter: 'The driver was found to have no licence and the vehicle was seized. He then provided a positive drug wipe for cannabis and has been arrested.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night