Three men arrested following post office theft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Three men from the Birmingham area were arrested in Lowestoft on suspicion of theft, attempted theft and driving offences.
They were arrested in connection with two incidents of theft and attempted theft in Suffolk.
Police were alerted following a theft at Westleton post office, near Leiston, on Thursday, February 27, and an attempted theft from WHSmith in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "Three men, aged 38, 17 and 24, all from the Birmingham area, have been arrested on suspicion of theft and on suspicion of driving offences, including driving without insurance.
"A vehicle and cash was seized."
You may also want to watch:
The three men were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre to be questioned by detectives.
? Information to Lowestoft police on 101 quoting crime reference number 37/12468/19, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000