Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- Credit: Google Images
Investigations are continuing after three people were arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
Two men and a woman were arrested outside a filling station on Yarmouth Road in north Lowestoft on Monday, February 15.
Police responded to reports about a suspected stolen vehicle, which was subsequently pulled over outside the service station in Gunton.
A man in his 20s was initially arrested on suspicion of robbery, false imprisonment and possession of a controlled drug.
Another man, in his 40s, and a woman in her 30s were both initially arrested on suspicion of robbery and possession of a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
All three answered bail on March 16, with the robbery and false imprisonment arrests being subsequently dropped.
A police spokesman said "no further action" was taken for the "robbery and false imprisonment arrests" but the trio "remain under investigation for drug offences."
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 5 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 8 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
- 9 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
The spokesman added: "All three have been released under investigation."