Tractor winched across field and stolen
- Credit: Archant
A tractor is believed to have been winched across a field before being stolen.
The compact tractor was taken from a field in the Redenhall and Starston area, near Harleston, at around 7pm on Monday, December 14.
The suspects, who have not been identified, are believed to have pulled the vehicle across the field and towards the road using a winch.
The mini tractor is described as an orange Kubota L3200, with a vehicle registration of AU17 ADX.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the theft and asking anyone who may have seen the tractor or suspicious activity in the area at the time to come forward.
Those with relevant information are encouraged to contact PC Ady Craske at Norfolk Constabulary by calling 101, quoting crime number 36/88349/20.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed