Tractor winched across field and stolen
- Credit: Archant
A tractor is believed to have been winched across a field before being stolen.
The compact tractor was taken from a field in the Redenhall and Starston area, near Harleston, at around 7pm on Monday, December 14.
The suspects, who have not been identified, are believed to have pulled the vehicle across the field and towards the road using a winch.
The mini tractor is described as an orange Kubota L3200, with a vehicle registration of AU17 ADX.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the theft and asking anyone who may have seen the tractor or suspicious activity in the area at the time to come forward.
Those with relevant information are encouraged to contact PC Ady Craske at Norfolk Constabulary by calling 101, quoting crime number 36/88349/20.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 8 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 9 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 10 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity