Woman admits attack while carrying a large knife
A 48-year-old woman has admitted an attack while carrying a large knife when she appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
Tiffany Leach, 48, of Brazen Gate, Norwich, had been due to stand trial, but on Wednesday she changed her plea and admitted causing grievous bodily harm on January 10, this year.
Leach appeared over a link for the hearing from Peterborough jail.
John Morgans, for Leach, told the court there was a psychological background to her offending and asked for reports in the case.
He said that although Leach had a large knife, the injury caused was described as superficial.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Guy Ayers adjourned the case for reports and told Leach: “You had the good sense to enter a guilty plea to the unlawful wounding and that has now been accepted by the Crown.”
Leach was remanded in custody and is due to be sentenced on December 18.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls