Woman admits attack while carrying a large knife
A 48-year-old woman has admitted an attack while carrying a large knife when she appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
Tiffany Leach, 48, of Brazen Gate, Norwich, had been due to stand trial, but on Wednesday she changed her plea and admitted causing grievous bodily harm on January 10, this year.
Leach appeared over a link for the hearing from Peterborough jail.
John Morgans, for Leach, told the court there was a psychological background to her offending and asked for reports in the case.
He said that although Leach had a large knife, the injury caused was described as superficial.
You may also want to watch:
Recorder Guy Ayers adjourned the case for reports and told Leach: “You had the good sense to enter a guilty plea to the unlawful wounding and that has now been accepted by the Crown.”
Leach was remanded in custody and is due to be sentenced on December 18.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 6 Water outages hit homes across city
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 9 People released from car after crash closes road
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140