Third person admits his part in knife attack on teen in Old Catton
- Credit: Archant
A third teenager has now admitted his part in an attack during which a boy was stabbed in Norwich.
A 16-year-old boy, who has not been named and has since turned 17, was knifed following a fight involving 10 youths in Mountbatten Drive, Old Catton on March 22 last year.
Detectives arrested three boys, all 17, in connection with the incident.
A 17-year-old, who cannot be named, for legal reasons, charged with perverting the course of justice appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday (March 10) when he pleaded guilty to the offence.
Previously a 17-year-old, who cannot be named, pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm on the teen victim and Adam Wright, of Newbegin Close, Norwich, now 18, previously admitted one offence of causing grievous bodily harm on the teen and assault occasioning a person actual bodily harm on a female.
You may also want to watch:
All three defendants will now be sentenced at the crown court on March 25.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk