Third man charged after street fight in Norfolk involving 20 people
- Credit: Archant
A third man has been charged following a large street fight involving about 20 people.
Police were called to the King Street area in Great Yarmouth at about 4.30pm on Wednesday, June 26 following reports that around 20 people were involved in a fight in the street in which a man was stabbed in the stomach.
Sandro Monteiro, 22, from Hayes, has become the third man to be charged in connection with the incident. He appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Wednesday (October 16) charged with violent disorder.
Sideni Sa, 20, of Sackville Close, Yarmouth, is accused of with violent disorder, attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent and possession of a knife.
Christopher Smith, 24, from London, was charged with possession of a knife, attempting to cause grievous bodily harm and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
All three have pleaded not-guilty and a trial is due to take place in November.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job