Three men who ran from police arrested by officers in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Three men who ran from police have been arrested as part of two separate incidents in Norwich.
The first incident happened on Angel Road in Norwich and the second on Gordon Square on the city.
Police have seized cars in both incidents which happened on Friday, September 20.
The arrests were made by the city's Operation Moonshot team.
Operation Moonshot was first launched in west Norfolk three years ago.
You may also want to watch:
It uses automated number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras which provide live intelligence to officers on patrol.
Operation Moonshot City, the team which disrupts criminals and protect communities around Norwich's road networks, was launched in November last year and cracks down on criminals and organised crime groups who?target our local communities, businesses and visitors in the Norwich area.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences