Trio charged with drugs offences after heroin, cash and mobile phones are seized
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been charged in connection with drugs offences in Lowestoft.
Suffolk Police's Scorpion drug team arrested three men on Monday, March 11, on Roman Road in the town.
All three men were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
Subsequently, Christopher Birchall, 19, of no fixed abode, was charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply drugs, Dean Francis, 40, of Jenkins Green in Lowestoft, was charged with possession with intent to supply and driving a vehicle with no insurance, and Joe Cook, 18, of Landor Close in Liverpool, was charged with two counts of possession with intent to supply drugs.
All three were remanded in custody and appeared before Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday, March 12.
You may also want to watch:
They have now been remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on a future date to be confirmed.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 6 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 7 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 8 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 9 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub