Police continue investigations into sexual assault in Norwich park
- Credit: Archant
Three men arrested after an alleged sexual assault in a Norwich park have been released on bail, as detectives continue their investigations.
A section of Chapelfield Gardens, near the Chapel Field East entrance, was cordoned off with blue and white police tape on Wednesday (September 4) morning.
Norfolk police said three men had been arrested as they investigated an allegation of sexual assault in the park at just before 11pm on Tuesday night.
Police said that the men who were arrested have all been released on bail until Monday, September 16.
Detective Inspector Chris Burgess from Norwich CID, appealed for anyone who saw what happened or any suspicious activity to get in touch with police.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should contact Norwich CID on 101, quoting crime number 36/61962/19.
Alternatively people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants