Three drivers caught doing more than 90mph on A11 in under 90mins
- Credit: Archant
Three motorists have been caught driving between 91mph and 97mph on the A11 in less than an hour and a half.
Sergeant Chris Harris and other members of the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) have been conducting speed checks on the A11 at Attleborough on Saturday, July 20.
Sgt Harris tweeted "Morning, my view for the last 1.25hours. Straight out with my @NSRAPT team for some speed checks on #A11 #Attleborough
"Great to see most drivers abiding by limit, however did stop 3 drivers between 91mph - 97mph #Fatal4 #DriveToArrive".
Police say most road crashes are caused by the fatal four: Speeding, using your mobile while driving, not wearing a seatbelt and driving while under the influence of drink or drugs.
You may also want to watch:
To contact Norfolk Police call 101.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears