Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- Credit: Google
Three men have been arrested after glass bottles were thrown at a group and a man was kicked in Cromer earlier this month.
Three men and one woman were walking along Runton Road on September 9 when they were approached by an unknown group of young men.
The victims were verbally abused and attacked with glass bottles by the gang of youths, and one man was also kicked by one of the suspects.
The victims, who are all in their 20s, suffered minor injuries as a result of the attack.
Three men, two aged in their 20s and the other aged in late teens, were arrested on Monday September 27 in connection with the assault.
They have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 3 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 4 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 5 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 6 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 7 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 Two men arrested on suspicion of money laundering in Thetford
- 10 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county