Police seek woman after £1,000 bag stolen on Norfolk train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) are on the hunt for a thief after a bag and its contents believed to be worth more than £1,000 was taken.
The theft took place at about 4.40pm on May 14, on board a train at Thetford station.
Officers would like to speak to this woman as they believe she may have information which could help in the investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP by calling 0800 40 50 40 or texting 61016, with reference 497 of 14 May.
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 9 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 10 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown