Three teens to appear in court following Norwich stab attack
- Credit: Archant
Three teens arrested after a boy was stabbed in a gang attack in Norwich earlier this year are due to appear in court next month.
A 16-year-old boy, who has not been named, was knifed following a fight involving 10 youths in Mountbatten Drive, Old Catton.
Officers were called following the disturbance on March 22 this year.
Detectives arrested three teenage boys, all 17, in connection with the incident, who following enquiries, have since been summoned to court where they will be charged.
Two face charges of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm with intent while a third teen is accused of perverting the court of justice.
You may also want to watch:
They are due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, December 20.
Following the attack the victim's father praised emergency services, including ambulance crews, hospital staff and police, for everything they did for his son.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 3 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 4 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 10 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead