Bikes stolen from two teenagers near community centre
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after bikes were stolen from two teenagers.
A hybrid bike was among two bikes, owned by the teenagers, that were stolen from near a popular community centre in Lowestoft this week.
Appealing for information in posts on the Suffolk Police Twitter and Facebook pages Suffolk Police said: "Two bikes stolen Carlton Colville Community Centre on Hall Road early evening on January 6.
"A Carrera hybrid and Carrera Vengeance bike stolen from 13-year-old and 14-year-old."
The thief, or thieves, left behind a blue Apollo Phaze mountain bike in place of one of the Carrera bikes.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of the bikes should call Lowestoft police on 101 quoting crime reference numbers 371287/20 or 37/1175/20.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 7 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’