Teenage boys, aged 16 and 17, charged in connection with alleged knife attack
- Credit: Archant
Two teenage boys have been charged in connection with an aggravated burglary that saw another boy allegedly stabbed in the face.
Police said two boys carrying a knife entered a property in Stanford Street, Lowestoft about 11.30pm on Thursday, March 21 and assaulted the boy, who suffered minor cuts and bruises.
A police spokesman said: 'A 16-year-old boy and 17-year-old boy have been charged following an aggravated burglary in Lowestoft.
'Both boys were arrested on Sunday, March 24 and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.'
The 16-year old boy – who cannot be named for legal reasons – has been charged with possession of knife in a public place and aggravated burglary.
You may also want to watch:
The 17-year-old boy – who also can't be named for legal reasons – has been charged with aggravated burglary.
After being remanded they were due to appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, March 25.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder