Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied
A teenager needed hospital treatment after suffering stab wounds in a fight in Norwich.
The incident happened at about 9am on Friday November 13 in Ipswich Road, at the junction with Town Close Road, and involved three males all believed to be in their late teens.
One of them suffered stab wounds to his hand, arm and side in the fight and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment and since been discharged.
With the incident happening during rush hour traffic, officers have appealed for anybody who may have either witnessed it or captured dash cam footage of it to get in touch.
In particular, detectives wish to speak to the driver of a black Peugeot car who was in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary added that it is believe the trio were known to one another and that the incident did not pose threat to the wider community.
Anybody with information should contact Det Con David Block at Norwich CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/90265/20.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 5 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 6 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 9 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
Alternatively, witnesses can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.