Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied
A teenager needed hospital treatment after suffering stab wounds in a fight in Norwich.
The incident happened at about 9am on Friday November 13 in Ipswich Road, at the junction with Town Close Road, and involved three males all believed to be in their late teens.
One of them suffered stab wounds to his hand, arm and side in the fight and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment and since been discharged.
With the incident happening during rush hour traffic, officers have appealed for anybody who may have either witnessed it or captured dash cam footage of it to get in touch.
In particular, detectives wish to speak to the driver of a black Peugeot car who was in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary added that it is believe the trio were known to one another and that the incident did not pose threat to the wider community.
Anybody with information should contact Det Con David Block at Norwich CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/90265/20.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 4 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Welcome to our new website
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
Alternatively, witnesses can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.