Missing 14-year-old girl found in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A teenage girl from Lowestoft, who went missing, has been found 'safe and well.'
Gracie-May Gullen was last seen in Norwich Road, Lowestoft at around 8pm on Tuesday.
Police launched an appeal for information to trace the 14-year-old amid concerns for her welfare.
And a police spokesman said that the teenage girl had been found this morning (Thursday).
'Police can confirm that a missing 14-year-old girl from Lowestoft has been found,' the police spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
'Gracie-May Gullen was located in the town safe and well this morning.
'Officers would like to thank the public and media for their assistance with this appeal.'
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner