Teenager chased in attempted robbery in Thorpe St Andrew
A 15-year-old boy was chased during an attempted robbery in Thorpe St Andrew.
It happened around 8.50pm on Friday in Pound Lane, when the victim was approached by a male of around 16 or 17 and was asked for his phone.
He refused and ran off, and was chased for a short distance.
The phone was not stolen and the victim was not hurt.
Police say the robber was white, around 6ft tall, of medium build and wore a dark blue hooded jacket and skinny jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101.
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 8 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m