Teenager, 14, attacked with a hockey stick
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old teenager has been attacked with a hockey stick in Norwich.
The incident happened while the teenager walked along Aylsham Road between Mecca Bingo and Lidl on Wednesday (September 2) at about 9pm.
He had been walking with his 12-year-old brother when he was approached by another man and hit on the leg with a hockey stick.
The suspect then returned to a group of between 15 and 20 people who he was with.
The victim went back home with his brother and suffered swelling.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident, particularly two people who stopped at the scene to ask the victim if he was ok.
Anyone with information should contact PC Sarah Wright at Op Solve on 101 quoting crime reference 36/61669/20.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 2 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 3 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 4 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 5 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 6 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 7 Cardiac arrest call sparks rescue operation near beauty spot
- 8 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 9 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 10 Households with children to get two Covid tests per person every week